What we do
Through our work with animals in communities, in the wild, across farming industries and in disaster zones, we bring a voice for animals to speak up and act against cruelty and suffering.
We influence decision makers to put animals on the global agenda
- We work closely with governments, the UN, businesses and other animal welfare organisations
- By being part of the big global debates on how we live together within the world’s resources now and in the future, we’re helping influence policies and practices to ensure animal protection is not forgotten
We inspire people and move communities to protect the animals we live with
- We all have the power to improve animal welfare – by moving communities, governments and businesses to stop animal suffering, we are building a movement to put the wellbeing of animals on the global agenda
- More than 1 billion of the world’s poorest people depend on animals for food, transport and livelihoods. As well as preparing for natural disasters throughout the world, we work year-round to help countries reduce the impact on animals and their owners
We protect animals affected by disasters
- Disasters kill and injure millions of animals each year
- We’ve been deploying to disaster zones to assist animals for more than 50 years
- We provide food, water, medical care, and other emergency assistance to animals in need. We evacuate animals from danger and reunite animals and owners that have been separated
Make a difference > Join our community
We campaign to improve animal's lives in the UK and around the world. Why not join us today?