- Entries must be received by Tuesday 30 April 2019. Entries received after this time will be treated as a donation.
- Employees of World Animal Protection and their relatives are not permitted to enter.
- Players must be 18 or over. All winners will be age verified. Any winners found to be under 18 years of age will automatically forfeit any prizes.
- Prizes are:
- First prize: £4,500 cash or Elephant Trek
- Second prize: £1,000 cash
- Third prize: £500 cash
- Fourth prize: £250 cash
- Fifth Prize: £100 or Afternoon Tea
- 25 Runners up: £50 cash
- Winners will be notified by telephone in the first instance if possible, before a letter and cheque is sent to the provided address.
- Winners will be notified within one month of the draw.
- The draw will take place on 03/05/2019.
- Winners quotes and photos may be used for future promotions.
- Tickets must not be sold on the street.
World Animal Protection is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk) under the Gambling Act 2005, license numbers: 000-004984-N-304950-013; 000-004984-R-310886-010.
The promoter is World Animal Protection, 222 Gray’s Inn Road, London WC1X 8HB. Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales, Registration No. 4029540. Registered Charity 1081849. Please gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. The National Gambling Helpline number is 0808 8020 133 and the website is www.begambleaware.org