No future for factory farming
Factory farming is inflicting unspeakable cruelty on billions of animals. Future generations will look back in disbelief and horror at what we are now doing to our fellow creatures.
They will wonder how we did not realise that the wellbeing of animals is inextricably linked with our own wellbeing.
Because factory farming is not only a crime against animals. It is an existential threat to people and the planet too.
Factory farms are the ideal breeding ground for the next global pandemic. Factory farming drives environmental destruction and climate change.
It does not have to be this way.
There are millions of people like you who know there is something terribly wrong at the heart of our food system. If we join together, we can be the generation that finally says no. The generation that protects animals, protects people and protects the planet.
The generation that makes sure there is No Future for Factory Farming.
- Sign up to our No Future for Factory Farming campaign today – and call on political, industry and financial leaders to implement our 5-step plan to end factory farming.
- Take our Say Yes to Less challenge and be part of the shift our world must make – to a radical reduction in global meat consumption.
Find out more about the devastating consequences of factory farming – for animals, people and the planet – and how you can help protect them.
We fight for better treatment of farm animals by:
- Increasing public awareness of farming animal welfare issues
- Engaging and championing key food companies and farmers
- Providing practical evidence-led solutions of sustainable agricultural practices
- Lobbying national government to recognise and prioritise farm animal welfare
- Influencing international trade agreements
- Lobbying the most influential UN organisations and committees that will impact the future of farming
This will all help us to build a better future for farm animals and move the world to protect animals.