Better Lives for Dogs
- Around the world, dogs are brutally culled in a misguided attempt to stop the spread of rabies.
- Millions of dogs are cruelly culled every year in attempt to control the amount of strays on the streets.
- Through mass dog vaccination, we will protect both dogs and people from this killer disease.
- Address the source of the stray dog population, rather than culling as a means of population control.
What we're doing
- Vaccinating hundreds of thousands of dogs around the world.
- Proving that each vaccinated dog is protected from rabies – either with a collar, non-toxic paint or a certificate.
- Advising governments to manage their stray dogs humanely – instead of using cruel culls.
Protect dogs from culling in the name of rabies
Every day, thousands of dogs are violently killed because of rabies. Dragged through streets, electrocuted, poisoned or even gassed – culling is nearly always a horrendous and painful death.
But you could help stop it. It costs £1.88 to vaccinate one dog, protecting them not only from a killer disease but from cruel culls.