World Animal Protection UK is mindful of the EU-wide ‘Cookie Directive’ and has examined the relevant UK legislation, as well as guidance from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
We have taken a number steps to educate our website visitors in line with the legislation’s stated aims. We have made several updates to our privacy and cookies policies and compiled a list of useful resources (below) for our site visitors. In addition, we monitor best practice approaches being implemented by other websites.
Follow the links below to learn more about cookies and how to manage them:
- An explanation of cookies from the BBC
- Guidance for the public from the Information Commissioner’s Office
- Managing cookies in Internet Explorer
- Managing cookies in Firefox
- Managing cookies in Google Chrome
If you have any questions, please contact us.